Product Care and Maintenance
- Water Resistance: Our watches are built to generally withstand occasional splashes. However, the watch is not waterproof. We do not recommend user to take the watch into the pool, shower, hot tub or sauna.
- Shocks: Strong shocks may damage watch mechanics. It is recommended that you remove your watch before participating in any sporting activity that involves strong impacts. Any direct impact to your wrists can affect the small mechanical parts inside the timepiece. Dropping the watch may also cause damage, as the sudden impact may cause one of the mechanical parts to break or come loose.
- Temperature: Do not place the watch in extreme temperatures. Mechanical watch parts are metal and slightly expand and contract with changes in temperature, and this influences accuracy. Normally, under high temperatures, a watch tends to lose time, and under low temperatures, it tends to gain time.
- Magnetism: Keep the watch away from magnetic fields. Watches can be adversely affected by magnetism and may gain or lose time. It is important not to leave a watch close to magnetic objects for a long time. For example, cell phones, television and PC speakers, magnetic necklaces, handbag clasps, hair-driers, electric razors, magnetic parts of refrigerators are all magnetic. An affected watch remains magnetically charged even after being removed from the magnetic source.
All jewellery will tarnish (oxidisation) over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with external agents, such as perfume, cream, etc.
We recommend the following steps to prolong the shine and to prevent tarnish (oxidisation):
- Avoid excessive friction
- Avoid all chemicals contact
- Avoid abrasive contact to prevent scratches
- Remove all your jewelry before bathing, sleeping or swimming
- Cleaning the surface soon once it contact with the organic liquid(like juice,soup)
- Sealed storage after cleaning